ONGOING GOALS AND COMMITMENTS
Our ongoing focus and fundraising is committed to:
- Assist with the provision of decent medical care
- Help provide quality education
- Provide housing for the desperate
- Address water issues in San Pablo High School and community
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- 97% of all financial donations go directly to our projects. Please see our Tax Exempt Status for more information. Your donations will be used towards the most urgent need at the time.
Host a fundraiser
- Hosting a fundraiser is a great way to make more people aware of ECUADOR QUILT’s work with those who are less fortunate than us and to make a meaningful difference.
Include Ecuador Quilt in Your Will
- Contact us for additional information about making a charitable bequest to help Ecuador Quilt, Inc.
- Let us know that you have made a charitable bequest in your will or living trust to benefit Ecuador Quilt, Inc.
- Equipment for diagnosis is always needed.
If you can help in any of these areas, please call email us email@example.com or call us at 973.831.5800 to discuss.
Although there are many tangible needs in the poorer villages in Ecuador, ECUADOR QUILT cannot cost effectively handle, ship or distribute new or used clothing, food or other items.
A Patchwork of Love & Hope
Copyright 2014 Ecuador Quilt, LLC. All rights reserved